Case Western Reserve University faculty member, Dr. Sandra Russ, PhD, and her graduate student, Alexis Lee, MA, in the Department of Psychological Sciences are seeking pre-adolescents and adolescents to take part in a research initiative looking at aspects of creativity.
- WHO? Young people in grades 7th through 12th both with and without ADHD
- WHAT? Participation would involve completing several creativity tasks remotely over Zoom
- HOW LONG? Takes approximately 75-90 minutes to complete
- FOR WHAT? Participants will be compensated with a $15 gift card and parents will be provided a general overview of group results after the study is complete
- QUESTIONS/INTERESTED? Please contact Alexis Lee, MA at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!